vendredi 14 novembre 2014

Projet Chambre de fille...suite.

 
 
Un petit aperçu du côté studieux de la chambre...
On souhaite garder les deux modules "EXPEDIT" d'IKEA
(appellés Kallax, maintenant...)
pour créer un bureau.
La configuration de la pièce nous impose alors une mise en place des modules suivant le dessin ci-dessous :  





Il s'agira donc également de créer le plateau sur mesure...
Les plans sont d'ailleurs aujourd'hui entre les mains du menuisier...:-)
 
 
A noter, la" PANTON CHAIR" figure sur le document à titre indicatif...En réalité, pour ce projet, et après verification, son assise est un peu basse pour pouvoir parler ici d'"ergonomie"...il manque quelques centimètres. Finalement, on préconisera la chaise MASTERS de Philippe Starck..
 
 
A Suivre...;-)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

6 commentaires :

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
    own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup?
    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

    Also visit my web blog: weight loss ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

    Here is my web-site ... limousine service in bridgeport ct

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this
    web site is actually good and the viewers
    are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

    Also visit my webpage ... AC Repair Moorpark - AC Repair Oxnard

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are genuinely great ideas in on the topic of blogging.

    You have touched some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Here is my weblog ... Master Cleanse Review

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for the reason that i wish
    for enjoyment, as this this web page conations truly fastidious funny information too.


    My blog ... Camarillo Plumbers

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I believe everything said was actually very reasonable.
    But, what about this? suppose you typed a catchier post title?
    I ain't saying your content isn't solid., but suppose
    you added something to maybe get people's attention? I mean "Projet Chambre de fille...suite." is a little boring.
    You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create news
    headlines to get people to open the links. You might try
    adding a video or a related picture or two to grab people excited about
    everything've got to say. In my opinion, it could
    bring your posts a little livelier.

    Feel free to visit my site :: situs judi poker yang aman

    RépondreSupprimer